Pemberly Row Traditional Queen Murphy Bed
This comfortable Queen Murphy Bed can be slept on every night. The bed folds up and down safely thanks to the dual piston system. The Euroslat mattress support system increases the sleepers comfort for a good nights sleep. The wall bed accommodates most standard Full mattresses (8-10 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 54 x 75 inches) and supports up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The open bed extends 92. 7 inches from the wall. Assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed. If you wish to include the moldings, the cabinet just be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 93 inches. Without the moldings, the minimum ceiling height is 91. 1 inches. North American made with local and imported parts.
Pemberly Row Traditional Features
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with CARB phase 2 for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- Finished with an attractive crown molding to complement your decor; without side moldings, bed is 65W
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleepers comfort; box spring not required
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.7 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches without crown moldings and 93 inches with crown moldings
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Assembly required (3 people recommended)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts.
Pemberly Row Traditional Dimensions and Specifications
- Product Dimensions – 87.80″ H x 69.10″ W x 20.10″ D
- Product Weight – 387 lbs
- Weight Capacity – 1000 lbs. structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).