Otis Moonshadow Futon Mattress
The Otis Moonshadow Futon Mattress has a cover that is made from polyester, and this ensures robustness and durability to it. The foam core of this futon mattress imparts softness to it. It is available in different sizes from which you may choose one that suits your needs best. The cover of this futon mattress has a pleasant rich cream color.
A decorative blanket can further add to its appeal. A bed sheet and a set of soft pillows can let you use them for a good night’s sleep. A pair of Otis Grip Strips secures this futon mattress into a bi-fold frame. It folds easily for storage. Also, this futon mattress is flame retardant and does not promote the spread of fire. Moreover, this futon mattress is non-toxic, which makes it safe for use in homes with toddlers or pets.
- 8″ thickness (14″ of overstuffed goods compressed to fit inside a 8″ border).
- 10″ blend of high quality minimum 2 pound convoluted and flat foam provides the soft cushy feel of Otis Bed’s most popular futon mattress.
- Layers of Flame Retardant Rayon insures compliance with Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR Part 1633.
- 100% polyester fabric (cream color) that breaths, stays cool and comfortable, and repels moisture.
- Machine tufting reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its good look and feel.
- Tape edge process insures a proper fit and finish of the mattress cover.
- Flip-able design. Feels the same on both sides.
- A pair of Otis Bed Grip Strips are highly recommended when used on a Bi-fold frame.
- Compression packaged in a FedEx-able carton.
- Durability: 10-12+ Years, designed for everyday use.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturers defects.
Product Overview Otis Bed Futon Mattress
Overstuffed – generous amounts (approx. 14″) of different combinations of highly resilient foam and fiber that create an “inside out” force against the mattress ticking that is necessary for proper and comfortable support, whether sitting or sleeping.
Tape Edge Closure – expert mattress tailoring operation that seals the comfort inside the mattress, insures proper placement of materials in the cover and reinforces the edges to present a clean tailored look instead of a “haphazardly stuffed look.”
Compression Lace Tufting – This customized process alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Also, the “button-less” tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress… bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day.
Comfortable – to be as comfy, if not more so than traditional upholstered sofas when being used as a couch. Also, to be flexible and conformable so as not to cause painful, unhealthy pressure points *(which affect circulation to joints and surrounding tissue) for the occasional or every night sleeper. “As a supplier of pressure management therapy mattresses to the health care industry, we feel uniquely qualified to present mattress constructions with these claims.”
Durable – While nothing lasts forever, the Otis Bed futon mattress is engineered to keep its shape and resist change in firmness on the edge and other critical sitting and sleeping areas better than any cotton based futon mattress construction.
More resilient top quality cushioning materials.
Otis Futon Mattress Review
Dimensions and Specifications
Twin Dimensions: 39″L x 75″W x 8″Th
Full Dimensions: 54″L x 75″W x 8″Th
Queen Dimensions: 78″L x 59″W x 8″Th
King Dimensions: 80″L x 76″W x 8″Th
Chair Dimensions: 28″L x 54″W x 8″Th