Night and Day Poppy Murphy Bed
Night and Day’s Poppy Murphy Bed is a truly instant guest bed. Convert it from handsome cabinet to comfy bed in less than a minute. When all closed up it just takes 10 square feet of floor space. Easy to convert, easy to use, easy to love.
This hand-crafted Poppy cabinet bed comes in Skye Blue, Brushed Driftwood, White Bark and Blizzard finish is a credenza style cabinet that features an easy-to-use top surface. The classic design gives this murphy bed a lake house feel. The finishes go on premium select wood provides a fun, quality appearance.
This beautifully designed cabinet bed folds out to a queen size bed, and includes a premium gel-infused tri-fold memory foam mattress with purchase for a supreme sleep experience. The sturdy top surface allows for a large television or other decorations to be displayed and stay in place when the bed is folded out.
This Murphy Bed is an affordable, less-expensive alternative to traditional Murphy Wall Beds and requires no complex installation or fastening to the wall. The dual-purpose space efficient design means this chest bed can easily fit under a window and be moved around your living space to meet your specific needs. Converts from useful decorative cabinet to comfortable sleep space in less than a minute. When this cabinet bed is closed, it takes up just 10 square feet of floor space. Easy to use, easy to love.
Features and Specifications
- Built in electrical outlets and USB ports – allows for easy and convenient access to electrical source without the hassle of trying to locate a traditional wall outlet – charging source for all your devices at your fingertips!
- 10 yr Manufacturer Warranty on Cabinet and Parts – 3 yr Manufacturer Warranty on tri-fold gel infused memory foam mattress – rest assured knowing your purchase is protected by an industry leading warranty and will be a centerpiece of your living space for years to come
- Premium cooling gel infused tri-fold 6-inch memory foam mattress included with your purchase – $400 value!
- Specialty engineering allows for hassle free smooth conversion of your cabinet to a spacious sleep space and back again – anyone can do it!
- Easy-to-use top surface stays in place when converting your cabinet to bed – no need to move your items from display top
- Usable top surface great for decorative display, storage, or use as a TV stand
- Roomy hidden storage drawer for convenient storage of your pillows or blankets when not in use
- Deep cabinet design allows for plenty of head room
- Free-standing cabinet without the need to bolt to floor or walls – perfect for those looking for a no-mess easy set-up!
- Budget conscious and hassle-free alternative to the traditional Murphy Wall Bed
- Space conscious design perfect for any size room – only 41” height allows for plenty of remaining decorative wall space or placement under window
- Supports 500 lbs – great for couples and extra guests!
Poppy Murphy Bed Opening and Closing
Poppy Murphy Bed Dimensions and Specifications
- When open – 63.5”W x 83.1”D x 41.1”H
- When Closed – 63.5”W x 23.7”D x 41.1”H
- Drawer Size – 63.5”W x 23.7”D x 10.2”H
- Tray size – 6.8”W x 23.7”D x 10.2”H (Distance off of ground)
- Bed Size – Queen
- Weight – The Cabinet itself weighs 265 pounds and the mattress adds an additional 25-30 pounds
- Weight Limit – The Daisy Cabinet Bed can support up to 500 pounds!
- 4 Finishes – Skye Blue, Brushed Driftwood, White Bark and Blizzard
All Night and Day Murphy Bed’s are backed by a 10 year Manufacturer Warranty on Cabinet and a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty on the tri-fold gel infused memory foam mattress. Rest assured knowing your purchase is protected by an industry leading warranty and will be a centerpiece of your living space for years to come!