Bestar Versatile Collection Murphy Bed
This comfortable Full Or Queen Murphy Bed can be slept on every night and is ideal for a multipurpose room. The bed folds up and down safely thanks to the dual piston system. The Euroslat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort for a good night’s sleep. The wall bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses and supports up to 1000 pounds (including mattress). Assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed. If you wish to include the moldings, the cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 93 inches. Without the moldings, the minimum ceiling height is 91.1 inches. This Murphy Bed is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Features and Specifications
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- Finished with an attractive crown molding to complement your decor; without side moldings, bed is 65W
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.3 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches without crown moldings and 93 inches with crown moldings
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Assembly required (3 people recommended)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- This product is not designed for children under 6 years old and/or under 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
- North American made with local and imported parts
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
There are no reviews yet.