Versatile Collection Murphy Bed with Storage
This Full or Queen Murphy Bed can be comfortably slept on every night thanks to the EuroSlat mattress support system. The dual piston system makes it easy to open and close the bed. Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses and supports up to 1000 pounds (including mattress). Assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed. With moldings, the cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 93 inches. Without the moldings, the minimum ceiling height is 91.1 inches. Each Shelving Unit offers fixed and adjustable shelves, drawers, and a grommet. This bundle is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Features and Specifications
- Bundle includes: 70W Queen Murphy Bed, two 25W Shelving Units, two 3 Drawer Sets for Versatile 25W Shelving Unit
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- Finished with an attractive crown molding to complement your decor; without side moldings, bed is 65W
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.3 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches without crown moldings and 93 inches with crown moldings
- Each Shelving Unit features 2 fixed and 4 adjustable shelves, 3 drawers on smooth ball-bearing slides, and 1 wire grommet in the back panel for easy access to electrical outlets
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress); assembly required (3 people recommended)
- This product is not designed for children under 6 years old and/or under 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty; North American made with local and imported parts
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.