Bestar Pur Collection Murphy Bed with Storage
The Bestar Pur Queen Murphy Bed with Storage Unit (90W) is the ideal space-saver for a multipurpose room. The EuroSlat mattress support system is designed to increase the sleeper’s comfort. The bed can be used every night for a good night’s sleep. The bed folds up and down safely within seconds thanks to the dual piston system. The wall bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 70-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches) and supports up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The open bed extends 92.2 inches from the wall. The cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 91.1 inches. Assign a clearance of 30-36 inches around the open bed. The storage unit comes with 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves to hold your personal items. This bundle is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Features and Specifications
- Bundle includes: 65W Queen Murphy Bed and 25W Storage Unit
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required
- Bed folds up and down safely and quickly thanks to the dual piston system
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 70-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.2 inches from the wall, minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches; assembly required (3 people recommended)
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Storage unit features 2 fixed shelves (including base) and 3 adjustable shelves
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- This product is not designed for children under 6 years old and/or under 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
- North American made with local and imported parts
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.