Bestar Pur Collection Full Murphy Bed
The Bestar Pur Full Murphy Bed (59W) offers a classic look and is the ideal space-saver for a multipurpose room. Easily transform your home gym or office into a guest room. The EuroSlat mattress support system is specifically designed to increase the sleeper’s comfort. The bed can be used every night for a good night’s sleep. The bed folds up and down safely within seconds thanks to the dual piston system. Choose your own mattress since the bed accommodates most standard Full mattresses (8-10 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 54 x 75 inches) and supports up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The open bed extends 85.4 inches from the wall. The cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 86.4 inches. Assign a clearance of 30-36 inches around the open bed. The Murphy Bed is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Features and Specifications
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required
- Bed folds up and down safely and quickly thanks to the dual piston system
- Bed accommodates most standard Full mattresses (8-10 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 54 x 75 inches)
- Mattress not included, no futons; assembly required (3 people recommended)
- Open bed extends 85.4 inches from the wall
- Minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 86.4 inches
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts
- This product is not designed for children under 6 years old and/or under 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
Pur Full Murphy Bed Dimensions
Full When Closed – 18.2″ D x 58.6″ W x 83.7″ H
Full When Open – 85.3″ D x 58.6″ W x 83.7″ H
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.