Lumina Collection Murphy Bed with Desk
The Bestar Lumina Murphy Bed is the perfect solution to furnish condos, lofts, studios, guest rooms and home offices. You can convert your office, training room, guest room, or even your living room into a guest room thanks to this space-saver.
When the bed is folded up, it’s a large, beautiful cabinet with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. To fold out the bed, you simply pull on the handle, and flip the support leg down onto the floor. No heavy lifting or pulling is required thanks to the dual-piston system. The pistons are calibrated in order for the weight of the mattress to keep the bed open. For added convenience, you can even leave the bedding on the bed (but not the pillows). Its frame must be attached firmly to the wall since our murphy bed folds up vertically. Mattress not included.
Features and Specifications
- Material: High Density Commercial Grade Particle Board and Melamine
- 2 LED lights for a functional and intimate effect
- Brushed nickel handle and recessed pulls
- The mechanism provides simplified assembly of the wall bed
- Increased comfort due to euroslat mattress support system
- Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly
- Mattress not included, box spring not required
- Bed must be secured to the wall into wood or metal studs
Lumina Murphy Bed Dimensions
Full When Closed – 80.8” H x 58.6” W x 19.5” D
Full When Open – 80.8” H x 58.6” W x 88.25” D
Queen When Closed – 19.5″ D x 65.2″ W x 85.8″ H
Queen When Open – 88.4″ D x 65.2″ W x 85.8″ H
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.