Cielo Collection Murphy Bed with Storage
This Full and Queen Murphy Bed can be slept on every night. The bed folds up and down safely thanks to the dual piston system. The built-in LED lights create a relaxing ambience. The bed accommodates most standard Full mattresses (8-10 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 54 x 75 inches) and supports up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The open Full bed extends 88.2 inches from the wall. The open Queen bed extends 93.1 inches from the wallIt is best to assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed for easy movement. The cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 84.1 inches. Each unit comes with 2 floating shelves, 2 fixed and 2 adjustable shelves, and 2 drawers to store belongings. This bundle is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Features and Specifications
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- Decorative brushed nickel handle and 2 CSA-approved LED lights (120 V) for a modern look
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 93.1 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 88.9 inches
- Each unit offers 2 floating shelves, 2 fixed shelves (top and base of the unit), 2 adjustable shelves, and 2 drawers that glide on smooth ball-bearing slides
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress); box spring not required
- Assembly required (3 people recommended)
- This product is not designed for children under 6 years old and/or under 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty; North American made with local and imported parts
All Bestar Murphy Bed’s come with a 10 year warranty. Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
There are no reviews yet.